General Conditions of Consignments
What clothes are accepted ?
Only clothes in good condition are accepted
Clothing should be washed and free of stains, rips and holes, color change.
Products are selected based on their appeal, style, quality and rarity.
We do not take fast fashion clothing like Ardenne, Garage, Forever 21 or H&M.
Store deposit days are Monday to Wednesday, we sort on site and you will have to complete this contract .
You can email us email@example.com with the following information:
- Your full contact details: name, email address and phone number
- Simple and clear photos of each garment including: the label of the brand of the garment and the label of the composition of the material of the garment.
- Important and relevant information about the garment: Mention if the garment is damaged (a missing button, or a unstitched hem, for example).
We will respond to you within 1 to 10 business days only if we accept your submission. Depending on the case, delivery instructions and, as an attachment, a Canada Post mailing label will be provided to you.
Estimate and %
All pieces will be evaluated and subjected to quality control:
Minor alterations, repairs and improvements may be made.
Following this evaluation and the information provided, Bee's Knees will set the deposit price and the percentage of the commission that you will obtain.
|% discount||$ discount|
|30%||0.00 - 59.99|
|40%||60.00 - 119.99|
|50%||120.00 - 179.99|
|60%||180.00 - 299.99|
By consigning to Bee's Knees, you agree to all price changes during discounts and sales that may apply in store.
You act as suppliers, it is important to follow up on your sales with the price lists sent and the monthly results. You are responsible for your payment tracking.
We do not produce custom sales or inventory reports upon request. You have access to this information with sent price lists and monthly results. Everything is online. Sales results
The accumulated sales amount for each seller will be counted once a month. Results will be posted on day 15 of the month.
An email to inform all consignees will be sent, and you can consult the sales results at any time on our site, at the following link:
If you can't find your name in the list, there are no sales.
15th day of the month, at 5 p.m. You are always notified via this newsletter. At that time you will have 7 working days to come forward and recover your sales.
- If the amount of monthly sales is equal to or greater than $50, a bank transfer will be made within 7 working days following your request.
- Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the months and amounts to be recovered.
- Allow 7 business days to receive your payment by Interac transfer.
- We will not respond to emails beyond this time and earnings will be rolled over to the following month.
Please accept the transfers within the prescribed time, we will not see them again.
If the amount of monthly sales is equal to or greater than $50, a free bank transfer will be made at your request. If the monthly sales total is less than $50, here are the options available.
- Pick up in cash in person at 363 Duluth Avenue on a given date.
- Accept a bank transfer for a fee of $1.50
- Accumulate monthly amounts up to $50 for a transfer
Once the monthly sales report is published, you only have to communicate the preferred method of payment by email to email@example.com
It is important to follow up on your sales so you don't miss anything. If we go 2 months without hearing from you, you risk service charges on the amount of sales.
In case of theft or loss
Damage caused by buyers as well as shoplifting, despite all our goodwill and vigilance, are part of the reality of business and the risks of consignment sales. Unless otherwise agreed this merchandise legally belongs to you and must bear any loss.
To collect your items
- However, if you want to recover your items, you can do so, by following the procedure: Submit a request to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with your price list attached.
- Plan two weeks or more, depending on the store's traffic, before you can collect everything. We will take care of giving you a pick-up date.
- Deadlines may vary for off-season clothing pick-up requests.
All items are entered into POS/inventory software with photos to keep track of them, avoid errors and facilitate invoicing.
Bee's Knees Store